Travel Experiences I Want To Achieve



We all have a destination list of places me want to visit and go to but what about the experiences we want to achieve. For today's post I wanted to share some travel experiences I've always wanted to do and why, I'm sure you have one so let me know what it is in the comments below.




One that I've looked into the most is seeing the northern lights, it seems so amazing and odd that the sky could create such impressive and talented colours that swirl and amazed millions. So for me I would love to just sit and watch as the sky amazes me, looking at pictures it all seems unreal and almost fake as someone has create this themselves so it's a must for me to go and see it for myself.

An experience like no other is a hot air balloon ride over the pyramids in Egypt, looking down over something so mighty gives me such an urge to book a trip it's unreal. Just going to Egypt to take a look at the pyramids would be amazing but to ride a hot air balloon over them would be an absolutely dream.

A fun family experience I want is to go for a jungle cruise through a South African Wildlife Car Ride, this looks so impressive and would give such a thrill to be near such amazing creatures in the wild. To see them living the life they should lead in the wild and not in cages at a zoo would be amazing, to get up close and to be able to see them living a happy life would be a dream.

Lastly a dream of mine is another odd one but a cruise through the Caribbean, I could just book a flight and go to the destination but there's something about going to all the beautiful islands and cruising around that gives me an urge to go. It would be amazing to be able to get off the boat and go see such an incredible beach and sit with the locals till it was time to go back on the boat and sail to another beautiful beach.

 Those are my travel experiences I would love to achieve tell me yours in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment