Inner Amsterdam Hostel

A few minutes walk from the hustle and bustle of the top three Amsterdam museums sits a hostel tucked on the corner of the winding Amsterdam streets. Inner Hostel is a perfect place to stay if you want helpful staff, a clean room and a out of centre location. Located on Wanningstraat number 1 is the hostel entrance which has a reception area that connects to the kitchens, as well as having refreshments and items you may have forgotten.



My room was a double standard and was situated on the third floor, a lift is available so getting to and form my room was easy. The room was small but had everything I needed so it wasn't to bad, a tv was included, desk, bathroom, large double bed and a full length mirror (it's important for us girls!). I loved the comfort of the double bed I'm not sure what brand the mattress was but it was like sleeping on a large cloud, the sheets were not changed whilst I stayed but I was only there three nights and I believe they are changed on the fourth night.



My room was cleaned daily though and I was given new towels each day, which is an added bonus for a hostel. The tv had plenty of channels including English ones so I was able to watch tv most nights which is a massive bonus for me. The bathroom was small but had a warm shower, working toilet and a hairdryer so I couldn't complain at all.



I was worried to see a sorry we have builders in notice but didn't notice any noise or see much apart from bumping into a builder on my way out one day. I did speak to the staff on most days and they were friendly and so helpful that I can't fault them. I also had the breakfast on most days and was impressed to see a large selection of items available.

To stay at the hostel it will set you back roughly 170 euros for a 3 night stay in a private room, it will be cheaper to stay in a shared dorm. Breakfast is not included but only costs 5 euros a day, if you forget your travel adapter (like me!) you can borrow one with a 10 euro deposit which they do give back.

You can find Hotel Inner on most booking sites by searching online!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment