Raphael Restaurant Brussels

This restaurant was located directly next to my hotel so I naturally went in for some dinner and was surprised at how nice it turned out to be. It's a rather grand restaurant with high ceilings and tables which seem to just keep going, it's quite dark and has really rich colours running throughout the restaurant. Located on Rue Marche Des Herbes it's in the perfect central location right next to Grand Place.





They do some amazing drinks and I started my night with a Mojito which turned out to be one of the best I've had, it was served quickly and tasted amazing. A look at the menu which offers a range of classics but I opted for the salmon steak which chips and salad.



It was served within 10 minutes and tasted divine I was pleased with the portion size and also how well it was presented. The food tasted amazing and went perfectly with the fresh mojito, I loved how much effort had gone in the meal and how welcomed I felt at the restaurant.

I would naturally go back if I ever visited Brussels again and would recommend it to anyone visiting.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment