Flying With Flybe

I'm always happy to discover new airlines that are affordable and easy to use, so I was happy to fly with Flybe on my recent trip to Amsterdam. The flight was very affordable being under £100 and adding extras were easy to do with great competitive prices. I found the website easy to use and I was able to search and book with no problems.





The flight was a short one with just over an hour which gave me enough time to get a feel off the airline and how good it was. The staff were friendly and polite with a professional manner and smart appearance I couldn't fault them, they didn't offer any frills as it was such a short flight just the offer of refreshments half way through the flight.

The seats were larger then normal and felt comfy while the aircraft was a small one I was happy to see bigger seats then normal. They also had the extras such as a fan and light for reading also a shutter on the window, I was really impressed with the inside of the flight.

Overall I can't fault this airline and will 100% be happy to book with them again.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment