LA | Shopping In LA



You will not fall short of places to shop in LA, with several department stores and streets full of stores shopping in LA is one of the must do things when coming to stay. I've written up a blog post on all the places I went to but I'm sure there are more!



Centres
The Grove - The Grove is a massive outdoor shopping experience full of shops that are high street as well as high end, it also sits on the same site as a Farmers Market which is full of stalls of market produce but also there is a large outdoor and indoor parking area here making it super easy to get to. I found I needed a good 6 hours to get around the whole of the Grove and explore but it's worth it as there are some great places to see and eat at here such as Gap, The Cheesecake Factory and also Anthropology.
Beverly Centre - This indoor shopping centre is massive and holds some amazing shops that are worth checking out, this is a great place to visit if you want high street and high end products but need to stay indoors due to rain or sunstroke. I found I needed a good 4 hours to get around but it was worth it.



Streets -
Hollywood Blvd - Perfect for picking out gifts and visiting high streets stores such as Forever 21 and MAC, this street is full of places to shop at and also has some amazing museums to explore on the way. You will need a good day to explore the whole of Hollywood Blvd and take some good walking shoes.
Rodeo Drive - An upmarket street full of high end fashion stores this is great for exploring and taking pictures of, if you can afford to shop here then go ahead if not just go for the atmosphere and window shopping, I needed around 2 hours to explore here.
Melrose Avenue- Another upmarket street but this one is a little more relaxed as well as having some of the best artwork I've ever seen, it seemed every store had impressive artwork on that seemed to get better and better as the street went on, this is the place for pictures and the place for grabbing some food as there are tonnes of impressive restaurants on this street. You will need a good 4 hours to explore and keep your camera ready for the artwork!



I'm sure I've missed loads out but those were the places I could explore in my time frame so let me know which ones are worth visiting!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment