New York's Madame Tussauds

In the centre of Times Square is the famous Madame Tussauds, I've been to the London one before and it was so jam packed I couldn't see it all properly so I wanted to go to the New York one to see how different it was and to hopefully see it all. I had a pass that allowed me to go in for free so I was able to get passed the queues of people all admiring the Pope figure (he was in New York at the time) , I went straight upstairs passed the impressive Pink figure which hangs off the ceiling in an acrobat manner and into the lift to start my mooching!



There is so much more to see in the New York Madame Tussauds that it took me ages to get around and see all the figure, some were old and some were new. I love seeing how well they were all made and how they actually looked like the person they were meant to be. They had set up settings to go along with the wax work such as stages or rooms which made it that more special.



They also had a room showing you how they made the wax works and what equipment was used which I found really fascinating. Also throughout the rooms they have people taking pictures with certain props such as the E.T figure on the bike which was a nice added touch.



At the end I was treated to a shop with all things Hollywood such as statues and awards as well as some great sweets, they had all sorts in there and the staff were so friendly. It was one of my highlights going here and it would make a great day out for the family!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment