The Manchester Diner - New York

Just a few blocks away from my hostel was a diner that kept catching my eye located on 2800 Broadway is The Manchester Diner. It's a family run diner that gives you a lovely welcome and makes you feel right at home when arriving, they are pleasant and helpful going out of there way to make you feel comfortable.



I ordered a classic burger with chips, this included a side of coleslaw and pickles. The waiter asked how I wanted the food giving me the option to create the burger how I wanted it and also asked how I wanted the burger cooked. Making me feel like the food was all prepared fresh and cooked to order which I loved.

The food arrived and I was greeted but a huge dish of goodness that smelled and tasted amazing, the food was cooked well and tasted just as good as it looked. I could only eat half of what was on my plate but the staff were happy and didn't judge when I couldn't finish the food.

If you are looking for somewhere to eat in Uptown I can't recommend this place enough it's a must for any traveler!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment