An Evening In Edinburgh

It was a late evening when me and my sister were chatting about travelling and of course I happen to be online browsing the web when we both decided to book an evening in Edinburgh. I had been the year before and loved it so I wanted to share that with my sister so we booked to fly over at around 1pm and stay there until early morning at a private roomed hostel. Here's how it went!



The flight was delayed! So we ended up getting there at around 3pm meaning there wasn't much time to do anything other then explore. We checked into our hostel only to be given a key to someone else's room who happened to be asleep when me and my sister barged in, he was thankfully ok about the matter but it was very embarrassing!

We then took to the streets off Edinburgh and I showed my sister the Castle, the Scot Monument and Princes street, I wanted to show her more but we just didn't have time! After a very tiring walk back towards to hostel we went to Pizza Hut for dinner and had a naughty bottle of wine, which for me was the highlight of the evening.

Then we took to the streets again to go find Primark and we were so glad we did, we got there around 30 minutes before closing and was able to explore a flagship store with hardly no one in! It was a blissful experience. So after a walk back to the hostel me and my sister were well and truly tired, we both slept pretty well that night!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love Edinburgh and am going in March with my boyfriend. I hope it'stays nice and dry so we can wander around without too much of a plan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Edinburgh and am going in March with my boyfriend. I hope it'stays nice and dry so we can wander around without too much of a plan x

    ReplyDelete