Dublin - St Stephens Green

I don't get blown away by many parks but the one that feel caught my eye and impressed me was St Stephens Green. I had to walk through it every day on my trip to Dublin and found something new each day, there was plenty to see and take it and there was so many cute little photo moments.





Among the gardens and bandstands is a large lake full of ducks and an impressive water feature, this really look my breath away and looked impressive from each corner I saw it at.



There were quite a few statues in the park the look at an admire, they seemed to be one at each gate which leads onto the famous shopping street Grafton as well as my hotel street Lower Leeson.



This green is a wonderful place to be and relax, it would be perfect to take a picnic to and to take a few photos off!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment