Aris Grand Place Hotel Brussels

If you're looking for a central hotel in Brussels then you won't get anymore central than the Aris Grand Place Hotel, situated in Grand Place on the main streets with all the hustle and bustle is the Aris Hotel.





The hotel is very clean and looks like it should be worth a lot more then you pay, setting me back 260 euros for a three night stay (September 2016) I was excepting much more of a hostel like setting so I was really happy to see a nice well laid out hotel. The staff were friendly and spoke English as well as being really helpful with offering advice on local attractions.



My room was large for Europe and I had two single beds, desk, large wardrobe, tv with a lot of channels, a safe as well as a bathroom. I found it clean and spacious with daily maid service, the bathroom was large and had a bathtub as well as a shower.



I really couldn't fault this hotel even if I tried, there was one downside which was some street noise but this was due to it location. I would happily book this hotel again and look forward to any future travel plans to Brussels.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment