100 Highlights Cruise Amsterdam

On a cold wet and winter day one of the best attractions to do is a an hour long cruise along the canals of Amsterdam, this was one of my favorite things to do in Amsterdam and I was glad to of purchase the ticket instead of hiding in my hotel room from the rain!




Just in front of the Central Station is of course the canal front which has around three tourist desks all offering canal cruises, I opted for the 100 Highlights tour and was not disappointed. For just 18 Euros you get an hour long cruise which you can select your own language to listen to, they provide the headphones.

I sat at a table in the heated boat with a cover on and was greeted by a lovely tour guide who spoke English and then the tour was underway. It went through the whole of Amsterdam covering all the areas and main attractions, I was impressed with how much I learnt and how much I got to see.

This is one attraction for the whole family and it's an amazing way to see the city.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment