Nine Streets Amsterdam

If you like shopping and exploring you will love the Nine Streets in Amsterdam, it's a whole nine streets with loads and loads of shops on! I had a great time exploring and taking it all in, I did forget to take pictures so this will be a very word heavy post I'm afraid but I hope you enjoy.

The one thing I noticed in Amsterdam was a lot of cheese stores and I visited one of the Nine Streets that was really cute and had amazing cheese in. From Rum to herbs and goats/cow cheese there was one for everyone. A large block was only 9 euros but there was also added items that you could purchase such as cheese boards and oddly hard boiled sweets.

Be prepared for fashion stores and a lot of them, such as H&M, Forever 21 and Lush there is a store for everyone here. I also noticed there was three H&Ms on one street which was very odd to me as it would be better to have one large store.

I also noticed a lot of independent cafes and places to eat such as a very cute pancakes store and of course there was several McDonalds on the streets. There wasn't many pubs or bars on there streets I walked through though which did surprise me a lot as I thought there would be.

The streets are quite easy to get around and are quite enjoyable to walk through if you like browsing, there is also a lot of souvenir stores if you need to pick up any gifts. You won't find many bikes which is helpful, there also isn't any cars which again is helpful.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment