Dublin - Dublinia

I was worried Dublinia was going to be quite a childish attraction for me to visit from the large boat that welcome me into to museum but once I started my free tour around I was amazed at how much I enjoyed it. Located just off of Christ Church, it is sign posted.





I loved looking at the viking world and how it has developed in Dublin, it was great to be able to see and read up on everything in the museum which was laid out through the ages through floors rather then being all over the place.

I really enjoyed getting to the top and being able to go up a tower which connects to Christchurch, as well enjoyed a cup of tea in the cafe at the top which had a very impressive stained art window which I could of looked at all day.

I loved this museum and would happily go again, it's a great way to learn about vikings and I very much enjoyed it.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment