Dublin - Lower Leeson Downtown Hotel

For my Dublin trip I stayed a short walk out of the centre on a street called Lower Leeson, which is just off of St Stephens Green park. My hotel was noticeable from the bright yellow door which was very cute and gave the hotel entrance a lovely happy feel. I was welcomed and made to feel very much like a was a valued guest on arrival.

My room was a standard double with private bathroom, it was on the top floor which was three floors of stairs as they had no lift but I didn't find it a problem at all due to the interior and lovely pictures to keep my mind of walking up all the stairs!

My room was clean and spacious and the bathroom was clean as well, it had tea and coffee making facilities, a television, a hairdryer and ironing facilities. My room looked out onto the main street but thanks to the double glazing and noise reducer I didn't hear much traffic at all.

The interior design of this hotel is amazing and I loved looking at all the features and taking it all in, the staff were friendly and had plenty of suppliers of leaflets to give you any information you needed. My room was cleaned daily and the cleaners were polite and friendly. I felt safe in this hotel and loved staying here.

The price was great for three nights it was around £150 which is a great price to pay for such an amazing hotel.


 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment