I have a grand total of 10 essentials items I always take with me when I go travelling and there always pre packed in my travel wash bag ready for me to grab and go. I'm going to go through all my favorite products in this blog post and share with you my must have items!





Lush is a great store to go to for minis and I have two of my favorites, first up Snow Fairy shower gel which is a sweet scented shower gel that washes the body nicely leaving behind a shimmery glow, it's a bright pink product so wont't be ideal for everyone and it's only available at Christmas so you do need to snap it up quick but I love it. I also have my trusty I Love Juicy Shampoo this is one of my favorite shampoos to go for as it smells amazing of lime and citrus but also washes up the hair nicely, I have the full sized version as well as this travel mini!





For washing my face I use the Simple Facial Wash Gel which I love as I have sensitive skin it's a must for me to get a facial wash that doesn't irritate it. It has no scent but lathers up nicely to remove any dirt and grime from the skin. For remove make up and really giving my skin a facial I then use my Nip and Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads which I use everyday as my evening routine, there amazing at really deep cleansing the skin and I love how my skin looks and feels after using the pads.



For keeping my hair protected against sun damage I use my Charles Worthington heat defense spray which sits nicely on the hair to keep it protected from sun rays. To freshen up my hair during the day I use my Colab dry shampoo which gives a sheer invisible uplift to the hair to freshen it up and get rid of oil.



I also pack my trusted Venus Snap Razor which is the perfect mini sized razor for any holiday, it comes in a handy case that allows the water to drain out and also works really well at removing any hair. Another must is my deodorant which is the Nivea Pearl and Beauty a great everyday deo which is perfect in this mini form.




Lastly I always pack my trusted Sensodyne Rapid Relief toothpaste in this handy mini which works wonders if you have sensitive teeth, As well as a mini toothbrush holder to stop any germs or any other beauty products from going onto the head of my toothbrush, this simple snap and lock protector works great.



What minis can you not live without?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment